The 2019 SCHBA Awards of Creative Excellence consist of online submissions; materials must be submitted before October 9th 2019
Create your member account.
- Select the category you wish to enter, and submit your information according to the specifications for the category
- All supporting materials listed are REQUIRED
- Include electronic copy of current corporate logo for production (PDF's)
- Do not reference your company name in the written submission, and ensure that there are no logos in the photos and floor plans you use
Entries will be saved in your member account, and can be edited up until the entry deadline (October 9th, 2019). If you require assistance with submissions, please contact our office ~ email Sandy firstname.lastname@example.org
Accuracy of submitted materials is the responsibility of the applicant. Information given on the entry form will be used exactly as submitted in the award ceremony through production, presentation, and recognition in the media.
- Entry Fees are $150.00+ HST per entry
- All Entries will be invoiced direct
PHOTO SUBMISSION SPECIFICATIONS
- Maximum number of allowable images is 6
- Renovation categories must include a minimum of 2 before images taken from the same perspective as the after photos
- Multi Family & Single Family New Home categories must include at least one exterior photo including portrait and landscape
- For best production quality digital images should be uncompressed JPGs
- Online submission, including all supporting documentation and payment, must be complete by midnight on October 9th, 2019
- After this deadline, the committee reserves the right to extend the deadline for a SPECIFIC category and solicit additional entries in the event that there are less than three entries from a minimum of two companies in the category in question
PROMOTION AS A SCHBA ACE AWARD RECIPIENT
- SCHBA Member companies and their affiliates must indicate the Year and the Award Category Title in which they won or were a finalist when advertising/promoting/etc.
- SCHBA reserves the right to disqualify incomplete submissions without notice or refund
- Acceptance of submissions received is at the discretion of SCHBA
- SCHBA reserves the right to realign categories due to volume of entries. If this process should take place, entrants will be notified
- If there are fewer than two entries in any category, SCHBA reserves the right to eliminate that category from the competition. Refunds will be given to those who have entered a cancelled category
- SCHBA reserves the right to take judges on-site
- All entrants agree to be bound by these rules
SCHBA Award Virtual Judges will bring their professional experience and unique perspectives in deciding which companies deserve top-ranks and coveted awards in each category. Judges will review the submissions, and rate the work against provided criteria through a private, online system. On line judging will take place October 10-19th 2019.
Judging Criteria is listed with each category description. Judging is performed on line by industry professionals from across the country. All entries are scored based on judging criteria and submitted anonymously. Judges will not know the name of the company that has submitted entries.
Email: Sandy Tuckey at Office@SimcoeHomeBuilders.com
A SCHBA ACE Award is the industry's stamp of quality and craftsmanship in recognizing the best of the best! This is the Event of the Year that you DO NOT want to miss out on!!
The Awards Presentation Gala will take place on Friday, November 22nd 2019 at the Barrie Country Club! Make it a celebration for everyone - bring your team, clients, and suppliers to the event! This is the EVENT OF THE YEAR!!